Tuesday, September 29, 2015

All of Easton's Birthdays!!



I'm not sure who was more excited!?


Mah and Poppy came to see us
and the boys were anticipating what they brought!?


A NEW BIKE!!!


Easton was so happy!


Here he goes, his first ride!



His FIRST RIDE!!
WE were a little proud!!


Then we had a little celebration
before school!


His chocolate cake that he requested!


So excited about the infomercial
Hover ball Dad and I got him!


Then on to dinner!


And blowing out candles!


My big boy!


We continued to celebrate throughout
the week. Every where we went
he would say, "It's my birthday"
No idea where he gets that?!


Cheese!


And on more cake for Mommy and Easton!


My handsome boys!


Grand got us this cake from Cherry Laurel...
They were teasing me about being so old!


Lots of help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment