Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy July 4th!!



Getting ready for the parade! Easton picked out his own outfit!
I said great job on the color scheme, but you might be a little hot in
the long sleeves? Nope Mom, I'm wearing it!


At the park for the neighborhood picnic!


I asked them to give each other a hug! 
This is them hugging!HA!

                                                
          
                                                         After naps, we headed to the pool!




With their favorite girl at the club, Naomi!


Easton and I entered the balloon toss contest!


Look how serious we look! We had so much fun,
even though we didn't win!


Look at all these kids and all the water balloons!


Being silly!



My sweet boy handing me a flower!

Happy Birthday America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment