Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!



What an awesome Mother's Day!
My boys made me the most special gifts!
Hunter's foot print and Easton's hand prints!


Easton also gave me a flower to grow. He said if I water it
it gets big, big, bigger! 


Then Easton caught the only fish of the day
with mom and Grand!


And Hunter was so happy b/c HE TOOK
HIS FIRST STEPS!!!
First 3, then 6, then 8! And we were all so excited NO
one got it on their camera!
Hoping for some footage this week!!


My boys!! 


My sweet boys and their Grand!


Cheese!


Easton spent a lot of time in his splash pool!


And wearing his batting helmet!


Look at that face!

It was a perfect weekend with my family!
Hunter Austin, I can't believe you took your first 
steps on Mother's Day weekend!! 
WE are so very proud of you big boy!! 
I love you Easton K and Hunter Austin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment