Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FISHING DAYS!!



We had such a great few days of fishing, I had to create a 
separate post! Easton had the time of his life!
First time really fishing! 


Moved over to the little pond...


Cheese!


Easton showing mom how to fish!


And bam!! Easton caught his first fish!
Here is a picture of him reeling it in! 

                                                     

He was so excited and shocked! 



The next day he had to show Dad how to do it! 
He caught another one! 


So proud! 


And look at mom's measly little fish! 


Then Dad had to show me up!! 


Look at Eastons face!!!


So impressed! 


Love this pic of my boys!! 


My fisherman!




Hunter was loving watching his brother! 


More I had on another camera! Love this shot! 


This was right after Easton's first fish, it was mayhem on the 
dock for him! 


Grandad letting him touch it! 


So proud! 


My little (big) boys very first fish!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment