Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Easton K!!!



How is my baby boy already 2 years old?! We had such a fun time celebrating all last week and even into this week! WE love you so much baby boy and are so glad you had a blast at your superhero party! Maybe next year you will wear your costume?!



 
Friday night Pre Birthday celebration!
 
 

My superhero eating breakfast!!

 
Happy birthday song for breakfast!
 

 
Testing out the bounce house!
 
 
Hanging out with Grand and Hunter!
 
 
Yummy cake!

 
Clapping after we sang happy birthday!

 
Blowing out his candles!

 
How old am I?

 
TWO!
 
 
Hunter even wore his costume!

 
Uncle Bret teaching him how to do the frog sign!

 
WOW! My new bike that mom and dad got me!!

 
Had to put the helmet on even if we're inside!
 
 
His own golf cart!! Thank you Mah and Pops!!
 

 
I think he must have really liked this gift??
 

 
I spy superhereos!

 
AHS reunion!


 
Grandad enjoying some pizza!

 
Superheroes taking a break!
 
 
 
 
 
Family of 4! Love my boys!
 
I hope you had the best birthday ever Easton K!!
WE love you so much and you make us so very proud!
Our superhero forever!!
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment