Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!


Easton is finally better, but didn't want to risk
taking him to the pool in case of an "accident"!
So we opted for the park and the golf course!
What a fun filled day celebrating and being
thankful for all that we have!



     At the park trying to all fit in the pic!
   Easton was being very funny in these pics!



      Tanner and Easton walking up the hill
              to hit the ball! 


       He needed his shades on, again! That boy!


   Helping dad with his yardage...92 yards Dad! 


        Teeing off in the wrong direction!


        Finally figured it out!



     My mom sent me these pics of my dad and brother
at the new memorial site in Athens. 


   My dad pointing to his name!!


 Bret pointing to his!!


   What a cool picture of the Westbrook men 
being honored for serving our country!!  I LOVE YOU
BOTH so much and we are so proud of you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment