Monday, April 1, 2013

Babymoon # 2!

 
Tanner and I headed back to Florida, Ft. Lauderdale
this time. It was so beautiful, fun and relaxing!
We could get used to these babymoons!!
The only down side was how much we missed
EASTON!!! It didn't seem fair that baby brother
got to go but not Big Brother. BUT, I'm thinking
we have a lot of family beach trips ahead of us!
 
 
 
View from our room!
 

 
The beach was beautiful!

 
Headed out!
 
 
Something must have been funny! LOL
 
 
The pool was gorgeous!
 

 
Pregnant lady, again!

 
I was burned by the last day, so I'm covered head to toe!
 
 
On the beach!
 
 
 
Love this picture and this man :)

                                                                       
                                                                  Say Cheese!
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Tanner for an amazing vacation and for
giving me the best gifts ever! An amazing 18 month old son and
another little Baby Boy Alexander in 14 weeks!
 I LOVE YOU!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment