Thursday, September 6, 2012

Easton's 1st Day of School!

                                 Easton had so much fun at his first day of school!
                                    He wouldn't even wait on me...hold on Easton!!


 
Looking at all the big kids ahead of him...
 
 
Stopping at the bench to think about it...

 
And he's off!


Here I go Mom!

 
We ran into Easton's friend Blake (Jade's youngest son)
on our way to class.
 
 
He was so excited he couldn't even quit talking for the picture!
 

 
Hi Blake!

 
Or giving him hugs!! (I tried to tuck in his shirt, not having it)
 
 
 
Once we got to his classroom, I was history!
 See ya later Mom!
 

 
Cooking up something delcious I'm sure!
 
You did so good baby boy! Little did you know I watched you through
the window playing and you never cried....so then I finally left. I'm so proud of you!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment