Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cabo 2012


                                          One of my favorites! I'm working on the others and
                              will upload shortly. Thank you Mah and Poppy for such a fun trip!



On the plane with Aunt Tobi!



First day at the pool!


Kisses from Poppy!


Hugs from Mah!


I'm having so much fun!
                                                     

Did I show you how much fun I'm having?!


Me and Mommy laying out!


Me and Daddy


Family pic!


Swimming with Braden!


YAY!!!


Waving at the photographer?




Enough with the kisses already!


Two handsome boys..Braden and Jaxon!!


Walking into the waves and loving it!


Here we go! JUMP high!



Come on guys!


Here we go again!


I'm kind of becoming a pro at this...



Pouty face...


Beautiful!


My little man... I love this one!


Chillin with dad after getting a littl sun tan!




Happy Dance!!!


Still dancing...


And we're still dancing! What's better than wearing nothing
but a diaper and being on vactation? Apparently nothing!



Passed out after a long day of swimming!



Our snorkel/kayak adventure. Easton wasn't quite big enough to go :(


We are such professionals LOL

 

Look at those tans! Getting ready to head to
the airport...



At the airport on the way home...exhausted!

                                               

Looking out the window with Poppy after
his inflight nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment