Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 Months Old!!!!



I say this every month, but I can't believe my baby boy is
getting so big! There are so many pics, I just couldn't
decide which to post! WE love you so much Easton K!!



Is this how I am supposed to pose, Mom??


                                                              
                                                                 I'm 5 months!!!
                                                                        
                                                                  Can you believe it?
                                                                    
                                                                
                                                                      Me neither!



Just relaxing while mom does all the work!


Hmm, what's this?


Mom, I'm too old for stuffed animals...

                                                       
                                                            I guess I could chew on it...
                                                                 

Mom, seriously??


Or hide behind it....


Or tackle it?


                                                                  Ok, I'm done!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment