Thursday, June 16, 2011

And now....Our Journey and Final Reveal of the Nursery Accent Wall!

Bringing the pallets home

  Working in his "work clothes"
         
                                                         Cutting EACH of the boards apart

Sanding EVERY board

                                               This was about the only part I could help with!
                                                                                 
Installing the first layer: plywood


                                                        Our first board! It was very exciting!


                                                        Cutting each board to fit perfectly
                                                                         
Nailing on more of the boards

And now... finally....

I am so proud of my husband!!


                                                  Here it is before 3 coats of polyurethane



and AFTER !!

                                                                 
                                                                   Before and After:
WE ARE DONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous idea...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am copying your idea. I love it so much, thanks for sharing. My husband and I are expecting in April and have started our pallet wall. I am now searching for bedding and matching curtains. Any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete